My WSPR signal reached Australia

ON3JT_WSPRTonight I used WSPR again to see the activity on 30m. Now I received about 7 stations from the USA, Hungary, Spain, Switzerland, UK and the Czech republic. After a few hours I ticked the 20% T/R option. This switches the transceiver on for 20% of the time and the remaining 80% listening.

And yes, my signal gets out. Using only 2 watts my signal is picked up by VK6KHD, Nigel in Australia. My first.
That is about 14190 km or 7095 km per watt or very very far from my qth 🙂